Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Summertime and the living is ....messy

 today "Messy Art Day" was the featured activity for the Summer Reading Program.  It was a perfect day to get messy and it seems to have been a hit with young and old!  


Messy SPLAT


why NOT just paint your body??!!

Today' I completed my report on our ARPA grant (American Rescue Plan) funding.  We received $1,630 to support three months of our Hoopla contract (downloadable books, movies, music and comics).  We added this service when Covid hit to provide more online content to our users.  It was great to have these resources,  freeing up dollars for other library materials.  But, reporting back on a government grant is...um...tortured.  I have become a big Hoopla fan.  I'm currently listening to Madeline Miller's "Song of Achilles" after my string of classics (various Dickens and Hardy's "Return of the Native."  Great escape and Hoopla's collection is strong..

No comments:

Post a Comment