Thursday, August 5, 2021

A day that will live in.....

 I can't let August 3rd pass without noting what happened on that date three years ago.  Remember??!!

This has been quite a series of years at the Hopkinton Town Library...


Meanwhile, things are back to sort of normal here at HTL and it feels very good.  The Covid Art Show has been getting alot of traffic and really feels like a worthwhile thing to have done.  Kudos to all who participated.  Come see the wonderful and varied work.

Leigh reported that there were 78 at the Summer Reading Program event last night.  Audubon was here to present "Moose to Mice:  Animals in our Community" under our tent!  Apparently it was a crowd pleaser.  And next week I'll be presenting "Chipmunks and Voles:  Animals in our garden."  Not really.  But I could.  

And if you haven't checked out our "I Spy" Cabinet, it is worth a peak. Staff brought in all manner of this and that and assembled it into a giant cabinet of curiosities out near the community room  People of all ages can come and do our "I Spy" challenge, or just look at it.  Makes me smile every time.




No comments:

Post a Comment