Monday, February 4, 2019

Tech Help






"How do I set-up an email account?" "Can you help me change my Apple ID?" "I need to adjust the privacy settings on my Facebook account."
These are some of the questions we hear at the library.  We are happy to try and help you navigate your technology issues. Stop by the library or use one of the free online resources listed below!
  • GCFLearnFree provides an introduction to e-mail functionality and links to account set-up for the three biggest providers.
  • Tech-Recipes has tutorials organized into eight categories: Android, Apple, Windows, Internet, Database, Programming, Apps, and Hosting.
  • Techwalla may not look like a tech-help website, but typing just about anything into the search bar brings up a multitude of basic how-to guides. 

No comments:

Post a Comment