Friday, November 20, 2020

Friday revisits Thursday

I fully own the fact that I should not have used the library’s public blog spot to comment on the behavior of a member of our community. I've taken down my comments. To be clear, I believe that Colonial Village plays an essential role in our town. I have often quoted their tagline “If it’s not at Colonial Village, you don’t need it.” I continue to support medical experts’ recommendations that mask wearing is a critical element in our battle with Covid 19. To quote Governor Sununu: “Instituting this commonsense mask mandate today will allow us to keep our economy open and help ensure our health care system has the capacity and workforce it needs in the coming weeks. By wearing a mask, Granite Staters can keep our friends, family, neighbors, and critical workforce members and those they care for safe.”

1 comment: