Wednesday, September 2, 2020

EEk Humans

 On Tuesday September 1st, the Hopkinton Town Library was once again graced with the presence of non staff humans.  


It was wonderful to have people in the library again, comfortably masked, happy to use hand sanitizer and keeping appropriately distant.  We urged people to "browse with their eyes" and browse they did!  When people picked up a book that they ended up not wanting to give house room to, they simply put it on a designated table or book truck in the kids area.  We never had more than twelve visitors so with our set capacity at 15, we were in good shape.  Doubtless you saw the below.  I hope.  having the library open again is a good thing, but I am finding myself oddly speechless.  these are confounding times.  And "Where the Crawdads Sing" is still on the top of the best seller list.  I'll add that to my list of imponderables.



No comments:

Post a Comment