Thursday, January 10, 2019

Words to live by


So, the cupola roof skeleton is still there but the weather hasn't been cooperating.  As soon as I know more, I will let you know.  Still, we have been busy ordering furniture, talking to donors  and discussing wall, ceiling and floor colors.

So, instead of a major update on progress, I offer you four words to live by in 2019 and an article on which to click.  These are worth considering.

Move. Nourish. Refresh. Connect.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/02/well/30-day-well-challenge-helping-you-live-well.html

Finally, I'd like to dedicate this writing to Kim Drew, a member of the library staff for more than five years.  She died last week after a long battle with cancer at 56.  I've seldom met someone who was quite as positive and good-humored about dealing with a trial.  She was an inspiration.  Her service is at 3pm on Saturday at the Webster Town Hall. 


No comments:

Post a Comment