Friday, November 6, 2020

frankly friday

 These intrepid mountain gentian are the last thing blooming in my garden in all their glorious blueness.


Another good obit for a ubiquitous British Actor Geoffrey Palmer:

Palmer https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-41311326

This made me want to check out one of our "As Time Goes By" DVDs, a soothing favorite.  Lo and behold I have found that it was not re-ordered after having been destroyed in the aftermath of the lightning strike.  Sigh.  I will have to look for other comforts (and reorder the series next week!).  Destroyed, you ask?  That's the DVD rack that would have had the "As" on it, right there on the right...the pictures continue to make my jaw drop even after all this time.  It's been quite a couple of years at HTL....



No comments:

Post a Comment