Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Summertime and the eatin' is easy....blueberry/raspberry tart and if I could make it work, you could click on it to see powdered sugar being sprinkled.  Just imagine it.  Also the blueberry cake in the new Maida Heatter cookbook "Happiness is Baking"--an excellent fun to read cookbook, though I confess I'm not crazy about the drawings.  I much prefer photos.

We just had a visit from a team from the American Library Association in DC accompanied by Michael York and Lorie Fisher from the NH State Library.  They wanted to be enlightened about our lightning.  I hadn't told the story in awhile.  It doesn't get any better. 

Meanwhile, I'm looking for some volunteers for the Hopkinton READS committee and/or a Program Committee.  It's an important part of what we do and help/input from the community is much appreciated.  Give me a holler if you're interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment