Friday, May 3, 2019

Friday Fandango



Definition of fandango. 1 : a lively Spanish or Spanish-American dance in triple time that is usually performed by a man and a woman to the accompaniment of guitar and castanets also : music for this dance. 2 : tomfoolery.

You have the facts, you decide which I mean, but I'm pretty sure that it's one of these that the staff was attempting to illustrate.  .  


But seriously, folks, I took this pic to use in the powerpoint I am doing as part of my presentation at next week's NH Library Association conference.  I wanted to illustrate that one of the keys to the success we've had in this post -lightning phase of our existence is a truly wonderful and flexible staff.  None of this would have been possible without their smarts, good humor and willingness to deal with a haphazard, at best, situation.  This town is lucky to have such a dedicated crew of public servants.  I am lucky as well.  

Happy weekend to all.  With any luck, next time I write, the sun will be shining.  Rumor has it that my asparagus is beginning to emerge, unfazed by this spate of foul weather.  So that's a good thing and a true sign of spring.  The peepers, however, are freezing their patooties off.  I better stop writing.  I think I'm delirious.  

No comments:

Post a Comment